Sunday, October 19, 2008

Jack's Jabber








Jack has really been saying a lot of new words lately. And I'm happy to report that Jack has finally named his grandma and grandpa. He spent a few days with Grandma and Grandpa Rickert over fall break, and he now fondly refers to them as "Bamma and Bampa"!! He just loves to be with them and he's much better behaved for them too!!

A few other words and phrases that have been prominent over the last weeks and months include: no (as a response to everything when he means yes or no!), all gone, I do (in response to any question asked with an upsweep tone), car car, moon, ball, uh oh, MEMO (for Elmo), Ba Bird (for Big Bird), juuuice and nana (for banana). He is also into praying right now. He loves to fold his hands and say AHHHMEN! He says a lot more words, but I'm blanking right now!

He's a noisy, busy little boy. He bbrrooms his cars all around the house, and he's constantly making some noise unless he's sleeping...and then he's snoring! He goes nonstop from the moment he wakes up until the moment he crashes at nap and then at bedtime. Busy, busy, busy....

1 comment:

annabstrand@gmail.com said...

he's so big. I can't believe it. Mom told me about the praying. Adorable!