Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bib, Jammies, Crib & Hair (Random Post)

This is a random post. I bought this adorable bib for Luke. I thought it was the coolest thing since sliced bread because it hooked by use of magnets. I loved the print too. Well, when I washed it, it washed up like hell. SO maddening!



Mom bought the boys these super cute jammies up in Park Rapids. She hopes to make that the "tradition" when visiting the lake each year!




In early July, Luke figured out how to pull himself up in his crib. It was so funny because he did it one night when we put the boys to bed at the same time. Jack came tearing ass out to the living room, laughing his head off: "Luke's standing in his crib!" It was so funny. For a few nights, Luke would just stand and stand and wouldn't go to sleep. Thankfully we're past that thrill!




As you can see in the previous pictures, Luke's hair is really long. He never lost any of his hair from birth and he was born with a fair amount. I kept waiting and waiting for it to fall out. It never did. It's just kept growing and growing. Jay's horrified as it's looking too "girlish!" As a friend so kindly said, "It's BOYBAND hair!" Love it! I WILL NOT cut his hair until he's at least a year. Once they have that first haircut, the look like a little boy. I will take the, "Cute little girl" comments until then! I think the boyband hair is adorable!




No comments: