Friday, August 12, 2011

Jack---my 3 almost 4 year old (November 2010)

Age 3 was such a fun age. Jack was an only child for 3.5 years and it only made sense that his world was rocked with Luke entered the world. My baby grew up so fast. Overall he took being a big brother in stride and just loved on his brother all the time. He did act out towards Jay and me occasionally, but was that because he was a new big brother or 3.5 years old?




I was always trying to come up with fun things to do while I had both boys home. We made these cute Oreo turkeys right before Thanksgiving!


Jack needed some special things to do during my maternity leave, so I signed him up for soccer at Soccer World. It was an awesome way for him to run out some energy!



We had the opportunity to take Jack to Curious George Live! in the Twin Cities. Grandma and Grandpa Rickert babysat Luke while we had some alone time with Jack. He wasn't too impressed and actually acted pretty naughty, so we left early.






No comments: