Friday, August 26, 2011

Jay's 15th Heart Transplant Anniversary!

Jay celebrated his 15th Heart Transplant Anniversary August 2, 2011. We just celebrated as a family. The boys and I made him a cake and cupcakes for work! We celebrate the anniversary like a birthday! It's so hard for Jay and me to even believe that it's been 15 years. It seems like yesterday yet it doesn't. Usually Jay has his "annual exam" near his anniversary in late July or August. This year he's pushed it back to October because things at work have been so busy. I always like to have that behind us so we can say "another clean bill of health!" This year we'll have to wait a bit longer. I'm sure things are going well as he feels great and he's running 5-6 times per week. He's in great shape and his lost his 15 "baby pounds"!!!



My boys....


No comments: