Lucas was baptized the day after Christmas, December 26, 2010. We decided to do the baptism at that time because Anna and Jake were home for Christmas and Anna was a Godmother. We chose the same Godmothers as we did Jack. All three of our sisters were chosen as Godmothers: Heidi, Anna and Breanna.
Lucas wore a light pale blue sweater suit that Grandma Rickert bought him. He wore the same hat that Jack wore. We decided against the family heirloom dress for Jack, so didn't feel right about using it on Luke. (And I don't really know why we decided against it!)
He was baptized at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church, our church of 10 years.
Pastor Charles Ortloff officiated the baptism.
Godmothers, Heidi, Anna & Breanna
Our family
The Grandparents
I made Luke's Baptism cake. I used fresh holly in the middle to make it look festive for the Christmas season.
I made this collage showing how stinkin' similar the boys looked on their baptism days (the mommy looks different, though)!


No comments:
Post a Comment