Monday, September 19, 2011
Science Lesson
I went back to work the last week in August. The only way I could get the boys to school to do anything this summer was with the enticing words, "We can look at the snakes while we're there!" One day in the summer we ran into on of my Science teacher colleagues, Jan. She told Jack that he'd have to come back in the fall and she'd give him a little tour of all the animals and let him hold them. Jack kept asking me, "Is it fall yet?" So, when I went back to school, I asked Jan if she'd be so kind to give him that lesson! She was thrilled and so graciously gave up a 1/2 hour of one of our precious work days before school started! Jack loved every minute of it and he, in fact, cried when it was time to leave! Here are some pictures from his "science lesson" at Mommy's school!
This was Jack's favorite snake, Ghost! He saw about 10 different snakes. I had no idea we had that many snakes at school!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment