Jack has sat on 3 different Santas' laps this Christmas season. (The mall--and man does that Santa look real--Hyvee and Breakfast with Santa at Century) He's getting a little confused. He wants to know which one is the REAL one! I've spun the story that the REAL Santa is really in the north pole resting up for his big journey on Christmas Eve. He sends his helper Santas out to hear what the little boys and girls want for Christmas and then they report back to him, sort of like Elfie. Jack wants to believe every Santa is real, but logically he's figuring it out that that's a bit impossible!
We took the boys to see Santa at the mall. They're cracking down on pictures, so this was the lousey picture we got. They ended up conning me into buy the professional one. I haven't scanned it into the computer yet. The boys looked so cute in their "ON THE NICE LIST" shirts! As predicted, Luke screamed bloody murder when I left him on Santa's lap.
No comments:
Post a Comment