There's no denying it. The boys look like me, like a Rickert! I've had a lot of fun looking at my own baby pictures and comparing them to the boys'. It's amazing how similar we all look. I'd say that Jack has my personality too. (Much to Jay's disappointment!) Jack and I are pretty hyper and active. Jay is as calm as they come. He was hoping for a calm boy. Maybe Luke will be that calm boy, but so far that's not seeming like the case either! Jack definitely looks like a Rickert but his little body is looking a lot like Jay's when he was a boy. Little pudgy boy! So cute.
Here are some collages I've been messing with to show the comparisons of the boys to me as a baby!
And here are some comparisons of the boys!
And this last collage is something I simply couldn't help! Luke is looking more like me as a baby than Jack did. I think it may be the hair, but nonetheless, he's a spitting image of several of my baby pictures. When we found out that Anna had a baby girl (Ella), Mom and I picked out this dress for her while we were shopping up at the lake. When we got home, we held it up to Luke for size. I couldn't resist taking the snapshot (much to Jay's horror) and then when we got home, I found a baby picture of myself and noticed the uncanny resemblance!!! Yes, poor Luke will be forever shamed....a dress. But come on, I didn't put it on him!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment